1. At nine o’clock we left school by bus.
2. Then we arrived at Manikata.
3. We stopped next to the church.
4. We went into a field and there were lots of flowers.
5. We went on a small farm and we met the farmer.
6. The farmer showed us his goats which were white and brown.
7. Manikata is near the sea and there are lots of beautiful views.
8. There was an old house which was built during the war.
9. We saw thyme which is a type of plant that is found only in Malta.
10. When we were walking we saw an orange butterfly.
11. My favorite plant is thyme because it has a nice smell.
1. Il-Majjistral Park qiegħed fil-Manikata qrib il-knisja.
2. L-ewwel li rajna kienet siġra tal-ħarrub u fuqha kien hemm ħafna weraq u ħarrub.
3. Rajna ukoll tenghut ta’ Malta li kien isfar.
4. Aħna rajna pjanta tal-għansar li kienet bil-weraq.
5. Rajna ukoll il-berwieq li kienu bojod.
6. Matul il-mixja rajt ħafna fjuri differenti.
7. Xi ftit kienu ma’ l-art u oħrajn mas-siġar.
8. Jien ħadt gost ħafna u darba oħra nerġa’ mmur mal-familja tiegħi.