Our mission at St. Theresa College is to provide a well-defined, challenging and engaging learning experience to pupils and students, and to strengthen professional development for teaching and learning in a caring and accountable environment.
It is our mission to nurture distributed leadership and management and to instill a sense of commitment, an entrepreneurial spirit, solid values and a conviction that all children will succeed.
In our vision, primary and secondary schools are characterized by an administrative structure that decisively, consistently, efficiently and supportively serves the best interests of us all, and by a staff that is a professional learning community engaged in cooperation, collaboration, and mutual support and which consists of people who serve as positive role models for students and their parents/guardians.
Our vision is to be characterized by students who are confident, respectful, responsible citizens, with the necessary tools to be successful in life and to contribute positively to society; and to be able to collaborate fully with parents/guardians who trust and support their children and the college.
In order to achieve our vision, we strive to
• grow professionally and enhance the quality of our teaching and learning
• model high standards and values
• provide frequent and positive feedback
• encourage multiple intelligences
• successful participants in their communities
• motivate and lead students to be active and
• engage parents/guardians and communities in the learning process
Our invitation is for all stakeholders to share with us this exciting learning experience and become a partner of this successful community.